PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Track Analysis (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This Policy also sets out how we will use any information we collect or hold including in relation to any contract we are obliged to perform with or in relation to you, or where it is in the legitimate interests of Track Analysis to do so.
By visiting www.trackanalysis.co.uk and accepting these terms you are consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act (the Act), the data controller is Track Analysis and our address office is firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.trackanalysis.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise through any third party platform or repository. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, including any password, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, including the means by which you make orders and payments, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description or any images.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the internet, any login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our contact number.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any other website we operate or the other services we provide or information that we receive from authorised third parties. When you submitted your data you should have been notified about what information will be shared and the purposes for which that information will be used. Further, if you choose to link www.trackanalysis.co.uk to any sports or activity apps or website then that performance data may be shared with that app or website, which sharing is beyond our control.
We often work closely with third party organisations and event organisers but if we intend to share your data with such parties, and the activity is not already covered by this Policy, we will have informed you at the time your data was collected of our intention to do so.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer or that we believe we have a legitimate interest in informing you about;
- if you are an existing customer or business contact, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about events or services similar to those which were the subject of previous attendance, sale or negotiations of a sale to you, and which you have expressly consented to receive or which we believe we have a legitimate interest in informing you about. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, including in relation to marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order or registration form) or simply ‘unsubscribe’ from any email sent;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to improve our services.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about events or services that may interest you or which we believe we have a legitimate interest in informing you about.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- third parties that deliver the services or events that you have signed up for either via our site or through some other form of communication with us or for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Track Analysis or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, or support services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing or third party purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from any email you receive from us. You can also exercise your right, at any time, to amend or view your data, or to request we remove any data hold about you, by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.