Race analysis by trackanalysis has been created for distance athletes competing in the 1500 all the way up to 10,000m, including the steeplechase and race walk. Using performance analysis software, you will receive a race report showing how your race was run at each stage. This data enables coaches to identify strengths of their athletes, develop individual tactics and pacing strategies, and if necessary, adapt training accordingly.
Ultimately, our aim is to provide you with the information that has been deemed essential to aid the coaching process and encourage you, as an athlete, to perform at your best.
NEW IMAGES HERE and Update LINKs
Need a race analysis? Follow these simple steps…
- Once you have raced, email us a link of the video (for example, from YouTube, flotrack, or usatf.tv).
- We will confirm if the footage is suitable for analysis before you place an order from our Shop. At the checkout, add any extra details, including your email address, the video link, as well as athlete and competitor details. This will help us easily identify who to analyse.
- Once you have placed an order, you will receive a race report including:
- Background Information on the Analysis
- A graph showing your split times and velocity
- A graph showing your performance compared to the 1st position or own previous performance times
- Your 100m split times for the last 400m (excluding steeplechase)
We aim to get your report to you within 72 hours of your purchase. Please be aware that during peak times, our services may be slower than usual. However we’ll attempt to have your race report with you as soon as possible.
Need trackanalysis often during the season? We offer special rates if you intend to have multiple analyses during the calendar year or own customised package.
COMING SOON…Analysis for 800m runners. Register your interest.